Aragorn Strider Costume - Lord of the Rings Larp Cosplay
Aragorn Strider Costume
This costume is made to order.
Since every single piece is made by my own hands, please allow enough time for the making and shipment. Usually the making of your costume will not take longer than 3 months, but the time frame may differ depending on the current number of orders. In case you want me to keep to a particular deadline, please just mail me before the purchase. Please do not hesitate to ask questions!
This attire is inspired by the one by Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn in Peter Jackson's Trilogy of "The Lord of the Rings".
Avaiable for commission are the following pieces:
- burgundy Linen shirt with leather lacing
- 100% real leather/suede jerkin with braided leather lacing
- long leather belt with branded diamond pattern, silver coloured buckle and little tobacco-pouch
- a pair of padded and laced leather bracers and a second pair of thick leather bracers with branded tree of Gondor
- long weathered hunter green leather coat with extra strong machine seams aswell as hand stitched wax cord seams and lacings around waistline, sleeve/shoulder/armpits awell as in the sides and along the whole sleeve seam.
Please note: the pants are not included.
Every single piece is being handmade from scratch and comes fully weathered.
Please make sure you add your measurements to your order notes, or send them to me via email using the contact-form.
For this costume I will be needing the measurements 2-7 & 10-16.